Monday, February 13, 2012

valentine's day cards continued...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I have put the finishing touches are my homemade Valentines Day cards.  I think they are really cute and will bring out a smile to the receivers. I just hope they actually make it on time!

I showed you how to start the cards here, this is how to finish them.

Take the two pieces of paper that you glued together and fold it accordion style to fit the size of the pictures you had printed.


Then take all of your pictures and put borders around them.


I cut mine out in a  bubble pattern.

Then glue them in order to the accordion folds.  As so...


And here is the finished project.  Such a cute and easy project!







I found the original idea from here.  Oooo Martha what good ideas you have!  What are you sending your Valentine this year?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment