Monday, February 20, 2012

a little recap.

Well hello there!  It's been a few days since I last signed on hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was packed but a lot of fun, just looking to spend the night relaxing, but I did want to do a photo update of some of the things I have been up to in the past two weeks.


A little shopping for some pretty jewelry.


Shopping trip to Ikea!  One of my favorite things.  I am getting some of the new purchases put up throughout the house.


Say hello to the love of my life, Richard!  He's a little devil, but how could you not love that face.


Some Valentines Day roses in my new Ikea vase...only $10, hop on that!


Flowers a few days later, so pretty how they opened up.


A relaxing Sunday Brunch to wind up the weekend.

What did you do this weekend?  I'll be back tomorrow, well rested and ready for an exciting week coming up!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment