Tuesday, February 7, 2012

roses are red, violets are blue...

Valentines is just around the corner, how excited are you?!?

I've always loved Valentines day, single, in a relationship, doesn't matter, if its a reason to go out and have fun with your significant other lover or a good friend I think its a awesome holiday.

This year my good friend and I will be having dinner then going to see The Vow.  I am so excited.  One of my favorite things to do when browsing the internet is watch movie trailers that have just come out.  I actually saw The Vow trailer back in, ooo I don't know, October?!?!  So I have been waiting quite some time to see the movie itself.

Anyways if you are a fellow movie/movie trailer lover the best place I have found to watch these is surprisingly Apple, who would have thought!

Anyways back to the whole point of this post, Valentines Day!

What to wear?  I found some great inspiration pictures and wanted to share with all of you.

I love this, great outfit that can easily go from work to play, and the wide leg trousers that are everywhere right now in bright colors work well with a lot of different looks.  Love them!


Something a little more classic, great combination of leopard and red.  Perfect date night Valentines Day outfit.

A little sassiness to a pair of plain flats.



I've actually never even had a macaroon but they always look so delicious.  Perfect reason to try one for the first time.



I will most likely be wearing these...

Along with this...



And then probably a black sheer blouse under it all with some of my favorite jewelry.

What are you wearing for Valentines Day?  And is anyone else obsessed with movie trailers like I am?

1 / 2 /  3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments:

Post a Comment