Thursday, March 1, 2012

closet time!

It's done.  And boy what a difference does it make!  The only thing I added were new hangers and a shoe rack, both from Wal-Mart.  Let me tell you, $20 can make a small closet feel not only much bigger but really pretty as well.

One thing that really makes a difference is having everything sorted by color.  Its really jolie aka pretty for those of you wondering! (A few changes are happening around these parts, I'll tell you all about them tomorrow!

Let's get to the pictures.

First lets remember what the old closet looked like.






How this little project started out...



It was a mess....

And now the finished product.




I know what your thinking, it doesn't look that different, and your right it doesn't but its completely organized.  My shoes have a new home and I have a lot more hanging room now which means my mom is coming to visit this weekend and we are going shopping!  Hooray for spring, new seasons mean new clothes, at least thats my mantra.

Sorry for the heinous lighting in all of my pictures lately.  I tried and tried to get better shots but when it all comes down to it, I'm a beginning photographer and I have to take most of my pictures at night, hence the not so magnificent images.  Insert sad face.  This weekend I will be home and plan to get some really good shots, fingers crossed, with some sunlight!

What have you been up to lately?  Any closet cleaning?  I tackled my bathroom cabinets last night as well, a little spring cleaning anyone?  I will admit this morning getting ready it was so nice to open the cabinets and see everything nice and neat.  I'll show you soon!

Tomorrow I have some super exciting news!  I'll be posting much earlier so be sure to check in!

Happy Friday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment