Monday, March 5, 2012

a little organization.

Lately, I have really been into spring cleaning.  What about you?  Do you have the fever yet?  Normally every year this never occurs.  Spring comes and goes and I never find myself even thinking of cleaning out drawers or dusting nooks and crannies that never see the light of day.  This year its as if I'm becoming domestic, weird I know!  Anywho with cleaning out drawers and what not I love finding really cute ways to organize pretty jolie things and bring them out into the open.

Jewelry is a great thing to display in a bedroom or bathroom.  It's too pretty to sit inside a jewelry box all the time and if your anything like me if its not where I can see it, I either forget I own it or forget to put it on.

My necklaces currently hang on a small wall in my bedroom, I'll post the pic tomorrow morning.  But I found this the other day over at Cupcakes and Cashmere and wanted to share, such a cute idea!


How much do you love this!  Anthropologie knobs screwed into the wall and voila instant jewelry organizer!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment