Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wedding wednesday.

Snowballing off of last week's post I wanted to address (no pun intended) envelope addressing and all the different options there are.  As I said last week I am a huge fan of all things stationary so naturally this comes as no surprise that I also want the outside of the letter to look just as pretty.  I spoke briefly about hand canceling and keeping the outside clean and crisp but what about the writing.

I love this...
 via

 And this... 
via 
And this too...
 
via 

And have you seen these new items floating around...


How much do you love these?  I have been wanting one for awhile and I think it is finally time to make the purchase.  One of these would be an awesome purchase before its invitation sending time.  Depending on how many invitations you have it could literally save you hundreds of hours (okay maybe an exaggeration but you know what I mean!).  I for one would love one.  Any takers?  

Back to addressing the situation at hand (and again, ha ha ha), as much as I love calligraphy and how much of an impression it makes when it is first seen I, like most Brides do not have a unlimited budget.  And after much thought (yes, I do sit around and think in depth about my future wedding...husband yet unknown) I feel this is one place I may have to comprise on.  

I have played around with a few different things in the past and some of them have turned out really nicely.  To show them to you though, I have to go home and complete them!  Thus Wedding Wednesday will continue on into Thursday this week!  As if that is a bad thing...

Stay tuned...

xo

p.s. Did you enjoy my constant use in this post with the word addressing...I couldn't help myself
  

No comments:

Post a Comment