Friday, March 9, 2012

Ch ch ch changes.

What do you think?  Do you like the mirror?  I love love love it, so romantic and only $30 at Ikea.  I use to have two framed prints above my bed but alas one fell and shattered so out with the old and in with the new!




It seems as if lately I have only been making changes to my bedroom.  Why that is I don't know, I have a lot planned for the rest of my place just waiting for the right pieces to come around. 

What are you doing this weekend?  Any remodeling or decorating?  I am off to Lowe's tomorrow to pick out some colors and tiles for my parents.  Did I mention I talked them into painting the cabinets white?!?!  Victory!  I know its going to look great.  If you remember, this is what it use to look like.  As soon as all the work gets started I will be posting pictures.  Happy Weekend you guys!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment