Friday, March 30, 2012

a little friday fun.

I know what your thinking...where are the invites and yes they are not ready yet.  They will be up this weekend I promise!  So check back...for now though I thought I would share these amazing pants I found.


I mean seriously, florals, bright colors, and they are cropped.  In love.  I need these...yesterday, and plan on going to my nearest H&M asap and buying them.

What are you doing this weekend?  I will be at the office for most of mine, I know right, not the most exciting but this is always our busiest time of the year.  I am planning on taking some time to get out and work on my photography, take in a hockey game, and do a little shopping (hence the pants!).  Hopefully Sunday brunch (my favorite) will be in the mix as well!  See you all sometime this weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment