Friday, November 9, 2012

deep south.

via 

Well I am currently in route to New Orleans today.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Some things that I am currently loving this week...

...I have to have this in my gallery wall.  I want to do the butts as well but put them in my bathroom!  Too cute.

...Check it out, I mean Jax Teller yes please.  

...Is anyone else anticipating Les Miserables the movie as much as me?  The sneak peak is unbelievable and Ann Hathaway's voice=to die for. 

...If you were born in the late 80s and you are female, read this.

...Two of my favorite bloggers just released their brand new book this week and I can't wait to get my hands on it as well as meet them in February at one of their book signings. #celebsighting #starsinmyeyes

xo

   

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. You have more inspiration for me
    Regards
    Angeliva

    ReplyDelete