Tuesday, October 16, 2012

fall handbags.


I was browsing around the mall the other day and checked out some of the great accessories in Aldo.  Come to find out their fall line of handbags is really great this year.  I am absolutely in love with the green Gyori.  This one I looked at in person and was pleased to find out the structure and parts of the handbag are good pieces.  I hate nothing more than cheap looking gold on a bag and sometimes its hard to find good pieces at the $50-$150 price point but these I feel really up the ante.  

What is your favorite?  Do you get a new bag every season or do you like to find one that works all year long?  I like to switch it up quite often and usually get a new one each season plus I exchange them out with older pieces that I have.

xo

1 comment:

  1. These are looking- so amazing .Thanks for sharing us picture of wonderful bags. I really like to have all these type of bags. And important thing is that- in these bags, have the designer brand, style, and color of the handbag you want to own.

    Look At Here

    ReplyDelete