Friday, August 3, 2012

weekend work and two chairs.

via 
I am so excited to leave and actually go on a real vacation I can’t wait.  I think the last time I went on a true vacation was last October and it ended up not being a really great trip so this one I am anticipating each day.  I just have to get through the next week and I will be leaving!  

This weekend I’ll be spending at work so there’s not much in the way of exciting things that I will be doing.  I did find two awesome chairs that I plan on redoing for our patio; remember here where they wouldn’t let me have just the chairs.  Well guess who sweet talked their way into buying just two of them instead.  I might go back for the other two if I need them for an office redo but until then I’ve got two great chairs for $30.  Look at these beauties!


The sanding and prep work will begin on those tomorrow but other than that I have no plans.  What are you doing?  Any sanding and spray painting in your future?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment