Thursday, August 30, 2012

chalk baord wall.


via 
 I have decided to do a quick little project over the weekend.  Can you guess what it might be?  After getting my roommate to agree to the plan I am off to buy some chalk board paint to cover one of the walls in our kitchen.  I don't have a great shot of the wall yet but you can see it here a little.

Its the far wall between the door with slats and the pantry.  I know its hard to see but its not large by any means and would be a cool way to break up all the beige walls.  Many of you would probably say, well Lauren why don't you just paint your walls?  The simple answer is I never know how long I'm going to be in a place.  Its one of those things I feel should wait until I know I'm at least settled for more than a year.  That being said, one small wall can very easily be repainted back so I'm taking the plunge. 

Any tips on painting with chalk board paint?  Or good paint brands to work with?  Wish me luck!  I'll be back with pictures soon!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment