Friday, January 11, 2013

kitchen reno.

I last posted about my parents kitchen here and snapped a few shots of the newly improved space while I was home over the holidays.  Here is the before...


And the after...


















Sorry for the random things on the counter, I was in a hurry and just needed to get the photos but I love how everything turned out.  For the amount of money they spent I think they really made a huge difference.  They painted the cabinets white, put down Pergo flooring, changed out the hardware, took down the wallpaper and painted the walls gray.

If anyone is currently debating about putting down a material like Pergo in a kitchen, both my parents have really loved it and no mishaps so far (knock on wood)!

Here is a side by side before and after.
For a very low budget I think the changes look great.  Once we do some styling for the top of the cabinets and maybe one day change out the counter tops and put in a back splash it will look even better.

What do you think?

xo   

1 comment: