Thursday, January 10, 2013

galleries.

We finally got our gallery wall completely finished.  After living with empty frames for about a year each one now has a picture!  I actually liked some of them being empty, but the general consensus was that it looked better with framed photos and prints.  A lot of our frames are really big as the gallery covers an entire wall so ordering upwards of 20 prints was not in the cards right away.  We used this method to print most of the prints and will be switching them out soon enough with the real deal. 

If your looking for ways to fill up a gallery wall, Pinterest is your best bet with all the free printables they have floating around.  I also love this new collection, I am dying to add some of the pale pink prints to the wall. 

As it is everything is currently black and white and I would love to mix it up a little bit with splashes of color here and there.  My boyfriends parents bought me this lovely print which will replace Audrey Hepburn (sorry Audrey) in the next few days.  Not really helping on the color front but I have been lusting after that print for a long time, so I'm excited to finally be able to hang it on the wall.

Anyone else have a favorite place to purchase prints?  I have been scouring Etsy but there are so many sellers it can take awhile.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment