Friday, January 18, 2013

black & white.

via 
I am seriously in love Irene Langlois's homeIf you follow the link you can find more images of the entire house.  Her living however has my heart.  I've always been one to love color but in home design I always veer more towards neutrals.  This is a great example of the inspiration I've been going for in my own home during the design process but feel I haven't really gotten to where I want to be quite yet.  Progress I suppose is better than nothing.

That being said, it's Friday!  What are you plans for the weekend?  I am heading to the Asheville to explore the Biltmore Estate and celebrate my birthday with some friends.  The plans include eating at a lot of great restaurants which I'm told are in abundance, relax, and try some of the bars in the area.  I am thoroughly excited.  It's been years since I've been to the area and I've only heard great things.

Have a fabulous weekend!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment