Monday, June 11, 2012

drum it up.


The big move in underway.  Things are starting to get boxed up and my furniture is painstakingly being taken apart.  I'm slowly starting to dislike Ikea, taking apart all of my hard work=not fun.  I'll be sure to share the entire process once we really get underway, for now its mainly boxing up all the frames (I never knew I had as many as I do) kitchen and closets.

In lieu of my pending move I wanted to share this awesome idea for all of you apartment dwellers.  How many ugly light fixtures are in your apartment?  Every single light fixture we have is heinous and guess what...the new place has the same fixtures!  This idea however is a great way to hide said ugly light fixtures and is relatively inexpensive.  I'm a huge drum shade fan so this is something I plan on implementing in my new place.

Anyone else in the midst of a move?  Or maybe you have ugly light fixtures in your apartment?  

xo

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I'm in the middle of a move too and it's HELL. I hate it. I need to investigate my lighting situation.

    ReplyDelete