Monday, April 23, 2012

the ones that got away.

Do you ever find the perfect item for your house and squeal with delight at having found the item you have been looking for, to clink on the link, credit card in hand, and its sold...

Sad face and frowns.  These would have been absolutely perfect for the ends of my dining room table.


The thing that kills me the most is that they were literally blocks from where I work.  O well I'm sure there is something else out there that I will love just as much.  But in the meantime can we admire these a little.  How awesome is that color?  They are vintage from the 1980s and were hand-finished in gold leaf.  In other words the key to my heart!

Have you ever found an amazing buy for it to be already sold?  Are you also a fan of vintage furniture from the 80s?  All hands raised here!

What did you do over the weekend?  I spent a lot of time relaxing and catching up on sleep.  I also worked on my bottle project and I will share soon!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment