Monday, April 16, 2012

busy bee.

I want to apologize to everyone for my extreme lack of posting the past two weeks.  I have been busy to say the least and work has been taking up literally all of my time.  Its been go to work, come home, go to sleep, go back to work.  My computer somehow has decided that it has been so long since I last used it that it forgot my WiFi password.

However I am back and ready to start again fresh next week.  Here are a few of my favorite things that I have been seeing around lately.

Nude polish.  So classic and pretty, plus it goes with everything and is very easy to fix chips.

Any and all types of buns.  My hair is really long right now so I have been taking advantage of this trend. I am dying to learn how to accomplish the top braided bun!

Need I say more?

I love the simplicity of this.  I struggle a lot with the need to fill every blank area of wall space that my apartment has even though I love the look of simple interiors.  Therefore, I am always pinning and taking inspiration from more simple designs to streamline the different varieties of design that I like and to always remember that less is more.


I love the bright cherry yellow plus the one shoulder design.

What did you do this weekend?  I spent some time with family and relaxed on the beach.  It was nice and gave me a bit of time to unwind from the craziness of the past two weeks.  Hope your having a fabulous Monday!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment