Friday, July 13, 2012

weekend fun.


My boyfriend bought me a bunch of wooden spoons when we first started dating and to this day I still have no clue why, maybe an omen for me to learn to cook?  They have become a very useful present that I use quite often but I would love to dip them into some fun colorful paints to spice up my utensil container!  Just a little bit of sunshine in the kitchen to brighten the day. 

What are you doing this weekend?  My plans are...

...Hit up every thrift store I can find to look for the pieces of furniture that have seemed to be eluding me.

...Go out on the water

...Head to Lowes to finally get the inspiration board/way to hide the ugly desk nook started, I need materials!

...Sleep in

...Take another look at the progress of the office redo I am working on and start thinking up ideas for layout and fabric choices.

Happy Weekend!

xo

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, I love the wooden spoons! Come visit me in Greensboro, and let's do this together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I have hit up like every Goodwill, Salvation Army, Restore, and Antique place in Cabarrus County in the past two days. Let me know if you find anything good! :)

    ReplyDelete