Tuesday, July 31, 2012

i want to wake up in that city.


I'll be heading to New York next week to spend some time in the city and show my parents around.  I lived in Manhattan for a few months back in 2o1o and have not been back since.  Thus I am extremely excited to spend a few days exploring, eating great food, spending some time poking around museums, and of course shopping.  My dad being raised in the deep South has never been to the city while my mom grew up right outside of it so I'm excited for us to show him around and explore a little.

This week and part of next week I plan on doing a New York series featuring everything from city style to my favorite spots that I found while living there to things to do and places to eat.  

Any favorite spots of your own?  Or perhaps you lived in the City for some time?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment