Tuesday, July 10, 2012

delays.


It feels like forever since I last posted.  July 4th plus a short vacation took up a lot of time but I am ready to get back into the swing of things.  I was able to work on a few projects that I have been meaning to take some time to do.  One of them being a lamp redo that I'm not so sure I'm going to end up liking.  Its a retro shape with a huge drum shade but the base is not looking too great as of right now so we shall see once I cover the shade.  I'm a little upset because I paid more for this lamp than I normally would but heres to hoping!

I also found a great piece of fabric that I am going to use to make into a rug.  Its a nice bright green chenille that's thick enough to pass for a rug and for $12 for two yards should work well in my living room.  If it doesn't I plan on using it in the office I'm working on with some navy green accents.

What did you do over the holiday?  Anything exciting or maybe some decorating projects?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment