Tuesday, April 2, 2013

snail mail.




There is something so lovely about receiving a hand-written note in the mail, whether it be a thank you note or a simple hello from a friend I am always smitten when I find something that isn't the everyday bill or letter.  I love that stationary can be extremely colorful and bright or crisp and clean with beautiful accents.  A few weeks ago when I was in D.C. I stopped in the Paper Source store in Georgetown and came across some gorgeous and very affordable stationary suites.  Above are a few of my favorites that I found while there.  I ended up purchasing the pink and red chevron as it is something so different from my usual choices.  I've sent a few of them already and have heard raving reviews from family and friends.  Are you as big of a fan of snail mail as I am?

xo      

No comments:

Post a Comment