Friday, March 29, 2013

lessons in photography.

I recently took a awesome photography class with the incredibly talented Lindsey Lee and learned so much as well as had the opportunity to practice with a model.  The photos turned out beautifully at least for my skill level so I wanted to share a few of them with you.







And finally Richard!  This picture was my major hello moment.  The background is completely blown out but you can actually see his fur and specific features which never happens when I photograph him.  That being said what do you think of my photography skills?  Ah-mazinggg right?!?!  I saw a huge improvement which all happened in about 3 hours so it was a great class.  Lindsey you da best!

p.s. I was watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower tonight while writing this post and man oh man if you have yet to see it, go rent it now.  Stellar!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment