Thursday, March 28, 2013

welcome back.

 via
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome myself back to my own blog.  How long has it been?  Too long I think is the correct answer.  A lot of life changes have come about in the past few months.  I won't say I've been too buy to write as I haven't been, I think more than anything I needed some time to decompress away from the internet each night.

That being said, lets talk about life lately.

...I am starting a new job in two weeks!  Eeee!  I'll be working in Digital Marketing and am super excited to start working in the marketing and PR world again.

...I went to Ashveille in January for my birthday and had an amazing time with two great friends (pictures to come soon).

...Took an awesome photography class with my favorite photographer Lindsey Lee and learned soooo much.  Hopefully my new found skills will be portrayed in my photographs in the future.  We were able to practice with a model so I have like 300 photos of this beautiful girl whom I don't know and someone needs to see my fantastic photography skills (post to come soon!).

...Tried my first Sprinkles cupcake a few weeks ago and literally devoured it in about 3 seconds flat.

...Made a quick trip to D.C. and saw the sights as well as explored Georgetown.

...Became a runner?  Am trying to become a runner?  Sometimes I run during the week.  Why you ask?  I'll be running my first 10K in two weeks in the famous Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston, SC.  Pray for me, running over a mile is still incredibly painful.

...Planning on celebrating Easter here in Raleigh with my parents.  We have a few things planned but notably my Mom and I are going to go check out Furbish which I could not be more excited about.  I've heard such great things.

...Debated adopting a Dwarf Bunny for about 1.5 seconds until my mom told me they chew on everything.  Did I think this through you ask?  Why no.  Did I even let me roommate know?  Smh, no.  All I needed to know is that it might chew on a piece of my furniture and nope, sorry bunny, you're going to have to stay with your lovely 5-year-old owner in Virginia Beach.  My next thought was how did my mother know this information.  Turns out my parents had a bunny when they were in college.  Excuse me?  They also had multiple dogs and a variety of other animals before I was born.  I come along and the only pet I ever had was a cat. I love cats, don't get me wrong, like really love cats but a bunny at 4 years old...heaven.

...This just cracks me up.

...I'm going on a cruise in November and I believe this little gem will be coming with me.

What have you been up too the past three months?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment