Wednesday, December 5, 2012

so fetch.

via 
Things have been pretty boring around here lately.  Just the usual Christmas rush of decorating and trying to find the perfect gift for everyone.  I've done very little shopping as of late and normally would be in panic mode but for some reason this year I just haven't been as excited about the season.

I did come across this today and love that its an inexpensive way to do holiday cards.

I also found this gem which is perfect for printing Instagram photos and for $1, yes please!

Tomorrow I'll be attending the annual Jingle Ball here is Raleigh for the first time.  Its an event to benefit the Salvation Army and anyone can attend.  Basically each guest brings a $20 toy to the event which gets you into the event where you are able to eat, drink and dance the night away!  If your in the area you should think about attending.  Details can be found here.

Daria, Pogs, Lunchables, & Furby (All lovingly part of my childhood)  If you miss the 90s as much as I do, check it out. 

Why are zebras so "in" right now or in the words of Gretchen Weiners "fetch"They are everywhere and I know this photo is threading everywhere and all over Pinterest but I mean she is so fab so she must be included.  I wonder how they got that crown to stay on?

I've read about this being a true problem in relationships, and by read I mean, I've being completely engrossed in multiple Emily Giffin books but hey, home girl writes some pretty legit fiction.  I know that when reading her books most women are like, "How did she know my life story?"  I've been on both sides of the issue and I do believe that it is a problem that is very prevalent in many relationships.

xo

1 comment:

  1. I think you should get involved in Capital City Causes as a volunteer. I really think it is something you would be great at and you would meet so many people.

    ReplyDelete