Wednesday, December 12, 2012

holiday season.


Life has been pretty busy lately.  It always seems no matter how much you plan ahead everything is always busier around the holidays.  I love it though.  The holiday cheer gets to me.  That being said my weeks lately have been incredibly busy.

The boy was in town for a full week and cooked me dinner.  The most complete meal I’ve had probably since Thanksgiving.  Delish!

George acting like a human at my grandparents’ house over Thanksgiving.

The tulle skirt that I cannot stop thinking about. #wishingandhopingandthinkingandpraying

I have finally gotten my act together and am getting some things done around the house.  I was saying in the future I need to throw a house warming party a few weeks after moving into a new place so that a year later I am not just getting around to finishing up decorations.  The mood board is covering up the office nook shelving that I’ve hated and never used.  It’s a nice solution to cover up the area as well as bring some color into our otherwise very monochromatic living area.

Attended the Jingle Ball and had an amazing time.  It’s a great cause and they had so many toys, check out the picture at the bottom, they were piled to the ceiling.

Decided the chalk board wall needed an awesome large scale tree, saw this and thought I can do that.  My roommate did not have faith in my artistic abilities and about an hour into the project I was doubting myself as well.  It turned out amazing and is one of my favorite decorations in the house. #monetinthemaking

Did a little Christmas shopping with the boy and he got some extremely dapper shoes. #dondraper?  

What have you been up to lately?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment