Friday, April 20, 2012

weekend.

This week has seemed to drag on yet somehow its already the weekend!  I have zero plans, which is nice.  I plan on lounging around the house, sleeping in late, working on my photography and bottle project and doing a little cooking, potentially grilling out if the weather is nice.  And some shopping as well...I guess I do have plans?

The bottle project entails doing this...


I have a ton of bottles that I kept after my birthday party back in January.  Mine are all different colors, shapes and sizes however, I want to see if it will work or if I need to continue collecting clear bottles.  Its a fairly easy project but I do have to peel all the labels off and run the bottles through a cycle in the dishwasher, I will post next week how it turns out.

I want to try a few new recipes this week as well.  I was thinking this one.  Looks delicious!


I also want to do a little shopping, I have a gift I need to buy for a very dear friend and would love to find some great summer staples to add to my closet this season. 

Really loving this from J. Crew.


As for the gift, it is for a recent grad so I want something that I know she will love and be able to use.  Any ideas?  She's really girly, loves romantic clothing, and has great style.  What have you bought in the past for recent grads?  

What are your plans for the weekend?  I hope yours is as relaxing and fun as mine seems to be shaping up to be!  Next week I am going to start a new series that I am really excited about.  I have been thinking about it for some time and am finally getting it off the ground.  Happy weekend! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment